Our schedule is subject to change. Please check the website, our Facebook page, or our phone message regarding changes, cancellations, and studio holidays/closings.
Weather cancellations: If hazardous weather conditions or power outages occur, the studio will close to ensure everyone’s safety. Please check the website or our Facebook page two hours before class.
- Drop-in payment is expected at the time of class. The studio accepts cash, checks, or PayPal payment.
- Class Passes are valid for three months from the purchase date. If you need an extension for a medical condition or family emergency, please contact [email protected] or 207-594-1694.
- Pre-registration is required for series classes. Early registration is greatly appreciated. A minimum of six students, two days prior to the class start date, is needed to run the series.
- Payment is expected in advance via PayPal or at the first class of the series. If there is a payment plan option, you will be provided with a timeline to make payments (usually monthly). All payments must be received by the last class.
- Withdrawal from a class series for medical reasons or family emergencies are honored. Please give as much notice as possible before the series starts. If you withdraw mid-way through a session for approved reasons, you will be granted credit at the studio for the unused classes.
- Class will be cancelled in winter if the roads are unsafe. An email will be sent to the group at least two hours before the class start time. Typically, the series will be extended to make up the class(es). If the extended schedule does not work for you, you will be granted credit at the studio for the rescheduled class.
- Winter classes may be held in light snow conditions. If you feel it is not safe to drive to class, please stay home. You will be granted credit at the studio for the class.
Workshops & Retreats
- Pre-registration is required for workshops and retreats. Early registration is greatly appreciated. A minimum of six students, two days prior to the event date, is needed to run the event.
- Payment is expected in advance via PayPal to hold your space.
- Cancellations for medical reasons or family emergencies are honored. Please give as much notice as possible prior to the workshop. You will receive a credit at the studio for future classes or workshops.