We hope you have a great experience at the studio.
- Avoid eating 1 hour before class.
- Wear comfortable layers that are easy to move in.
- Please refrain from fragrant oils, perfumes, or lotions so that the studio air is clear.
- For yoga classes, please bring a yoga mat if you have one. The studio has mats, blocks, straps, blankets, and eye pillows to support your practice.
- Cell phone free studio! Please leave phones in your car or your belongings outside the studio.
- Bring a water bottle. You can refill it at the studio.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of class. This gives you time to sign in, take off your shoes and socks, use the bathroom, roll out your mat, and gather props you might need.
- Take time to visit with new and old friends before and after class, but please be mindful that some students arrive and seek quiet space before class.
- Talk with your teacher before class if you have health concerns, injuries, or if you are pregnant. Always get cleared by a doctor before starting a practice.
- Classes begin on time. Thank you for your courtesy. If you arrive late to a yoga class, please wait in the entry space until the centering is complete. If you need to leave early, kindly let the teacher know at the beginning of class.
- Most yoga classes include chanting. If you feel comfortable joining in, please do. You are also welcome to listen.
- Please use quiet voices in the stairwell and hallways. There are other wellness practitioners offering massage, Reiki, art therapy, and counseling services on the second floor. Thank you.